A comprehensive ticket application designed for all institutions open to the public, such as museums, amusement parks or exhibition centers, but also for mass transit companies involved in rail, road, air and sea transport will make life easier for many people.
This type of solution works intelligently with custom components such as coin bins, car acceptors, card readers and thermal printers that enable kiosks to meet the owner’s specialized needs.
Many theme parks have outdoor ticket booths unattended. This solution can manage the entrance to theme parks combined with a kiosk / interactive terminal. The ticket system can be used for car rental companies. Ticket booths for train stations and subway stations are already installed, ticket booths selling train tickets, transit tickets .. etc.
Many cinema chains have specialized interactive terminals that allow their customers to buy and / or pick up tickets purchased online. The application can offer statistics at the end of the day for how many customers have bought tickets, how many tickets were sold..etc..etc
The solution can be used in any field where it is needed to deliver pre-printed or printed tickets. This solution could be easily updated and adapted to any client request, to redesign the human machine interface (HMI), to customize certain services such as tariffs or events and statistics.
A ticketing solution is customized to control ticket purchases or transportation prices by allowing a light flow of traffic management. With these technologies, customers finally have an alternative to long queues and their satisfaction levels rise significantly. Through this technology, you redefine the user experience and promote your brand image.
Features and benefits:
– Kiosk tickets offer ticket delivery, credit cards and cash acceptance options for quick transactions, creating better service for customers
– Self-service ticket purchases through high-traffic kiosks increase production and reduce lines congestion
– 24×7 operation for both indoor and outdoor models gives customers convenience while operating without operation
– Photo kiosks installed at off-site locations offer more distribution points and increased revenue
– Kiosk monitoring with the ability to update content on special campaigns increases revenue and public awareness of upcoming events
– Self-service tickets reduce the cost per person. Transaction dramatically
– Amenities with self-service kiosks offer a competitive advantage over traditional manned ticket windows or venues
– The ability to sell products such as concessions and promotional items together with ticket purchases increases sales per month. Transaction