Cisco Certified Designed Professional is the abbreviation for CCDP. This certification validates both the principles and advanced knowledge of network design concepts. Using CCDP certification, it determines to design and also to create advanced routing and addressing, network management, security, data center, Multicast complex in IP, which is multilayered architectures including wireless applications / domains and private networks . The curriculum of CCDA certification includes building multi-layered switched network, building scalable internetworks and designing network architecture.
To achieve this CCDP certification, the candidate must have both his CCNA and CCDA certification. This is most eligible for participation in the CCDP study. If a candidate has the main suitability, the candidate can attend this CCDP certification exam.
CCDA certification exam:
CCDA certification exam is divided into 2 routes. One is two exam route and the other route is three exam. Candidate can choose any route to obtain the certification.
1) BSCI (build scalable Cisco Internetworks) or 642-901 BSCI with a duration of 90 minutes.
2) BCMSN (Cisco multilayer switched network construction) or 642-812 BCMSN with a duration of 90 minutes.
3) ARCH (Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures) or 642-871 ARCH with 90 minutes duration and approximately 65 questions.
1) BSCI (Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks) and BCMSN (Building Cisco Multi-Layer Switched Networks) or 642-892 Composite 2-Hour Combined Study.
2) ARCH (Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures) or 642-871 ARCH with a duration of 90 minutes and approximately 65 questions.
The only difference between the two routes exams is one combined exam in route 2. The exam pattern consists of multiple choice questions, simulations and drag and drop etc. Candidate can take his exam in one of the Pearson VUE test centers or prometric test centers.
The validity of the certification is a maximum of 3 years. After this validity period, the recertification exam must be passed by passing an ongoing CCIE exam or passing 642 professional level exams. Examination fees will be charged to candidates before the examination is published.