We all know how the Internet of Things turns everyday devices into raw data sources for analysis to gain business insight. You can also see that artificial intelligence (AI) is also making workplace analysis more efficient and efficient.
Compared with the data generated now, companies expect to generate more data in the next few years.
People believe that AI is now entering the workplace and company organizations, and this change has led leaders to re-examine their business processes and functions. Today, startups are using AI technology to reduce manpower, improve work efficiency and save time. AI can generate insights, provide remote and virtual help, and analyze unstructured data generated by everyday devices. Experts predict that by the end of 2018, more than 62% of enterprises will begin to implement AI applications in some way, and the main reason is that AI has brought many benefits to enterprises.
According to a survey from the Demand Base, about 80% of decision makers predict that AI will completely change marketing by 2020.
Artificial intelligence and neural networks can immediately decrypt discrete data and ensure that the perfect solution is at the fingertips of decision makers. The generated data will be constantly updated, which also means that the machine learning model will also be updated regularly. Businesses will have access to the latest information-breakthrough insights-useful for rapidly changing business environments. Here are the three most important ways AI can benefit the workplace:
1. Make decisions more confidently and faster: If there is a problem with the manufacturing plant in your industry, how to solve it? I believe most of the employees working in that factory are clueless. In this case, AI can help the maintenance team confidently decide the problem to solve first, because AI can automate and coordinate the maintenance team’s decision-making process.
2. Gain insights from big data: After implementing AI in the workplace, the exciting opportunity is that AI can recognize and understand big data patterns that humans cannot.
3. Protect sensitive data: Artificial intelligence can eliminate human error, which helps to improve output quality and enhance network security.
After the deployment of AI, the roles of employees have clearly changed. People pay more attention to managing and implementing strategic plans. At the same time, analytical tools automate and expand data to facilitate better decision-making.
Let’s see how AI can improve the working environment:
• Creating jobs related to new technologies: A report from Indeed predicts that the demand for workers with AI skills is increasing in the past few years. When job seekers who can meet this need are lacking, this makes the skills more valuable to those who possess them.
• Use machine learning to reduce busy work: By enabling automation to complete its critical tasks, employees can free up time to deal with other important tasks. According to a report by Digital Ocean, 26% of developers use AI-based tools in their workflows, and about 81% of developers are keen to receive education on automation tools.
• Automation helps prevent workplace injuries: A study by injury claims coaches predicts that many injuries can be reduced by implementing automation in the workplace. The study also found that in 2016, approximately 5,190 workers were killed due to workplace injuries. By the end of 2030, about 14% of automation can save up to 3500 lives per year. Therefore, instead of thinking about how AI eliminates work, it is better to consider how much dangerous work humans will not need to do at work. The days ahead.
These are ways you can use AI to enhance your business. What is your opinion on AI? Have you already implemented it in your organization?