Is your Exchange database server inaccessible due to corruption of the information store? Are you getting Jet Database Engine errors while restoring the database from a backup? Information Data Store is the most affected part of Exchange Server when database corruption occurs. Corruption generally occurs in Priv.edb or Pub.edb, which are located in the ExchSrvr Mdbdata folder on the server. EDB is an extension of the Exchange database file. In case of corruption, the database becomes inconsistent and the server cannot read data from it. It leads to significant data loss situations and needs EDB Recovery, if you don’t have an updated backup.
Microsoft Exchange Server reports Store corruption with a number of symptoms, including:
1. You cannot start the Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store service.
2. The Information Store service cannot be stopped.
3. The Central Processing Unit (CPU) usage level reaches 100% and the information store stops responding.
4. Customers cannot send or collect emails. The problem remains even if you stop and restart the Information Store service.
5. If you try to restore the Microsoft Exchange Server database from an offline backup and run the Isinteg (Information Integrity) tool, you encounter the following error message:
“Error 4294966746: JET_errDatabaseInconsistent”
How can information storage solve corruption?
To save the information data Save damage and repair the private and public shops:
1. Start the Store service.
2. Check the consistency of the information store with the Eseutil.exe tool.
3. Delete all .chk and.log files in the ExchSrvr Mdbdata folder.
4. Verify that the Exchange Server databases are working by starting the information storage service. If it starts successfully, stop the service.
5. Defragment the Exchange Server database that you have repaired. You can defragment the database with the Eseutil utility.
6. Run the Isinteg.exe utility to restore the databases.
7. Restart the Microsoft Exchange Server Store service.
8. Run the DS / IS (Directory Service) Consistency Adjuster.
If the above method cannot help you to restore the EDB file, you need to restore the database from the most recent backup. However, if the backup is damaged or has not been updated, restore and restore the database using third-party applications.
The EDB Recovery Software works in all cases of database corruption and successfully restores the database to its original state without altering the original data.
EDB Recovery Tool is the most advanced EDB utility for repairing your damaged EDB file. The software effectively repairs Corrupt EDB File and recovers all EDB file objects such as emails, notes, contacts, tasks, notes, calendar items and diaries. It is designed for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, 2003, 2000 and 5.5.