The oil and gas have almost completely replaced the ideal agriculture, which is an improvement of human existence. In the past, Agriculture played a prominent role in many national hegemonies, and in such a polity, this has built a relationship that links them not only to the ideal nation (s) but to the international community, which is a caretaker committee that ensures a successful globalization and world peace.
The ILO and WHO have provided many techniques to expose the index of international hegemony, only to find that a false bridge has been created causing loops of economic sanctions; National political interference from stronger nations, meaningless rebellions and the worst of all terrorism. Funny enough, some or all of the great big wigs within and without the United Nations have provided the premium of the agro-erratic ego with the most feared weapons of post imperialist enthusiasm. This was clarified in my previous article posted in the American Association of Litigators entitled “Ethical Globalization”.
Let me go right to the purpose of this article. Recently, in the 20th century, oil was discovered in the Niger-Delta Plateau, which encompassed a large area of the Delta basin with the sedimollyceric fraction of degraded mineral known as eccentric crude. With the help of chemotographic stabilization of the carbon, the discovery of processional fractional distillation used for the separation, addition and production of organic and inorganic carbohydrates – crude discovered, with Nigeria catapulted to oil boom from 1975-1985, enriched with a national coffers financial reserve.
It is one of this process that has led to the many petrochemical products such as gasoline, kerosene, diesels, condescend, paraffin wax, jet oil, etc. But it is also sufficient that the last 60 years have seen the negative effect of it proportional distribution of these products. Rationally, the equitable distribution has also experienced incessant scarcity as well as the backdoor involvement of fraudulent officials in the agency who have been granted the legal privilege to control the sale, distribution, allocation and account analysis of these numerous product from the above sedimo glyceria.
One of these discoveries was crude oil involving various blends. Even though they are an exception to their specification and raw black content, they are nevertheless taken through pipes to refineries and terminals either for transport (export) or to specifically transform them into suitable products with their different uses and essentials. PMS has made a big impact in the economy due to the availability of cars / locomotives.
The oil and gas industry has been very hostile to newcomers in the industry, some are bankrupt, while some continue to exile, either way. Some fraud expert has seen it as the only way to collect enough wealth in the country. Some anti-fraud and individual agencies have seen it as a degeneration of our economic, social, political, religious and cultural integrity.
With the arrival of such agencies as the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and the Independent Crime Petition Commission (ICPC), for the past 8 years has played an energetic role in combating fraud in all sectors of the economy, in addition to oil and gas crimes . A lot of money is sniffed daily in and out of the country by conscientious government officials, both within the military / armed forces and the civilian realms.
Before anyone can enter the oil and gas industry, there is a need to investigate the pros and cons of the pitfalls and benefits of emphatically. First, the rule is to take into account all known and unknown disadvantages, piece them and study their uses one after the other. Once the study is completed, create your own plan or affiliate plans to not just enter the battlefield to win, but to possess an empire of success and men of great skill, with professional skills for various different means to remain in the tables of great minds.
As infamous as these oil and gas scammers are, once they have your money, scam artists pay themselves first, and often use funds to pay personal expenses. In the end, only some of your money can be invested in an actual oil or natural gas well, or none at all. You need to stay focused as an investor with the lion’s mind, the heart of a snake and a pigeon’s intuition. You have to trade for the opportunities of legitimacy and correct the abnormal nature that has enveloped this market for 6 decades now.
The real investor should be aware that if you think you’ve found the right oil or gas investment to “strike it rich,” consider this: it can be a scam. While some oil and gas investment opportunities are legitimate, many oil and gas companies are frauds. Many of these schemes start in so-called “boiler rooms,” where skilled telemarketers use high-pressure sales tactics to convince you to hand over your hard-earned money.
Below are some of the red alarm techniques I was able to find out are:
Red Flag Warnings
If you are considering an oil and gas investment, look for these “red flag” fraud warnings:
· Sales pitch focused on highly publicized news. Scam artists also read the headlines. Often, they use a widely publicized news, such as unstable gas prices, to lure potential investors and make their “opportunity” sound more legitimate.
· “Can’t miss” wells. Every investment has a certain amount of risk, so you should be skeptical of any oil and gas investment option that is considered to be completely safe. Fraudsters often spend a lot of time trying to convince you that extremely high returns are “guaranteed” or “not to be missed.” Don’t believe it.
· Unsolicited materials. Take special care if you receive unsolicited materials about an investment. Simply ignoring investment-related “junk” faxes, emails, voicemail and regular mail is simply your best strategy. And don’t let a pack full of colorful marketing materials impress you, even if it’s shipped by certified or overnight mail. If you do not want to fully explore the possibilities, do yourself a favor and immediately put unsolicited materials in the trash. If someone calls to follow up on the materials, tell him or her “thank you, but no thanks” and hang up. [Hanging up is critical because scam artists often use scripted sale pitches to keep you on the phone.]
· Limited opportunities. Fraudsters often try to give you the impression that the “opportunity” they are advertising is scarce, hoping you quickly hand over your money before doing any due diligence. Resist the pressure to invest quickly and take the time you need to research before sending money.
· High return. Compare promised dividends to the current return on known stock indices. Any investment opportunity that claims you get significantly more can be very risky. And that means you may be losing money.
Tips or secrets. A promoter can discourage you from talking about the opportunity with someone you trust, such as a loved one, lawyer or financial professional. If that happens, stop listening and leave or hang up.
In the Nigerian oil and gas industry, investors need to be very careful before investing in the industry. Not only are sharks in this market, but there are also snakes and all different personalities. You can hardly find pigeons with white feathers. As a prominent mind for sharp and articulate business people, our company and those with similar qualities are out to create the best possible impression in the international community, saving Nigerian economy and polity from the mess already created by our moronic and barred sellers.