Emerging Healthcare Trends
Intense competition in the healthcare industry has forced healthcare providers to look for new ways to offer better quality care. As traditional methods of healthcare have proven to be inadequate, the healthcare industry today embraces new and innovative technology to improve patient health and well-being:
• Healthcare apps: Medical apps are revolutionizing the healthcare field by seamlessly connecting patients and doctors with medical information. A majority of healthcare apps are being developed with various capabilities such as real-time monitoring and high-resolution imaging that can be used to monitor and improve patient health. Today, healthcare apps allow people to receive care anytime, anywhere in the world, making healthcare more accessible to patients.
• Medical sensors: Another technical trend that is accelerating is the implementation of medical sensors. Rising healthcare spending has forced healthcare providers to collect medical data from real-time sensors to improve decision-making. Creating top-notch algorithms and a visually appealing interface for these sensors has become a priority for medical device providers.
• Health-specific social networks: The increasing success and popularity of social networks can be leveraged to provide high-quality healthcare to patients. By working with people suffering from similar health conditions, patients and practitioners can connect with each other on social networks and create relationships and ask questions, thereby allowing patients to play an active role in their personal well-being.
The need for modern technology
The healthcare system consists of a diverse range of professionals who directly or indirectly provide healthcare: from doctors and clinicians to pharmaceuticals, administrators, managers, marketers, laboratory assistants and more. With so many people part of the chain, there is also the challenge of handling huge amounts of unstructured and cluttered data; data related to patients’ medical history, diagnosis, clinical trials, treatments and medications, in addition to the geographic and research and administrative data. In addition, this critical data is found in many places such as medical notes, lab reports, PCs, enterprise systems, etc. Collecting and understanding this data is not only time consuming but also fruitless. This requires the need for modern technology that can be leveraged to make better quality decisions, which in turn leads to superior healthcare. Medical device solution companies must also meet a wide range of business needs, such as interoperability between different stakeholders, a distributed network, mobile customers, health standards and legal guidelines.
Medical Device Solutions
Several medical device players have been in business, embracing trends around miniaturization, portability, connectivity, consistency and affordability for medical devices. Companies with practical FDA technical experience Class 2 and Class 3 units help with monitoring, diagnostics, analysis, imaging, portable health and telemedicine for medical applications. HIPAA compliant engineering solutions and process expertise within IEC 60601-1 / 2/6, IEC 62304, 510K and ISO 1348 enable these companies to develop medical products throughout the life cycle: from concept and architecture definition to prototype, field trials, certification and life insurance. engineering. In addition, medical devices and clinical software solutions for mobility integrated with cloud diagnostics for remote diagnostics and easy access help medical institutions provide high quality care anywhere and anytime. Some of the key services provided by software companies in the medical space include:
• Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) management and nutrition
• Web, cloud and mobility enable EMR integration
• Implementation of medical imaging algorithm on GPU and DSP platforms
• Wireless integration with Bluetooth, ZigBee, Wi-Fi, NFC and 2G / 3G / 4G technologies
• Miniaturization of medical equipment, localization, re-engineering and obsolescence
• Mechanical design and enclosure with CAD / CAM modeling
• Low-performance designs for portable health devices
• FDA / FCC / CE / UL certification support
Better quality care
With modern health facilities at your fingertips, healthcare institutions can now offer better quality care and improve the overall well-being of patients. Medical apps, mobile solutions, wireless integration, device miniaturization, and portable healthcare equipment are gradually embraced, leading to comprehensive and effective patient care.